We at Currents have aimed to create performance driven, process efficient and people-friendly learning organisation, where the best and the brightest would work together to create a responsive, respectful and delightful work environment. Our teams work together across functional boundaries. Our people are our driving force.
We are very proud of the fact that we have people from different parts of the country working together as one team for achieving a common goal. To become part of Currents & to work with us, please send your CV, along with a role you would be interested in to email@example.com
Sales Executive - Chennai, Chandigarh & Kolkata
- Maintain daily sales and accurate records
- Commercial awareness – offers
- Eye to eye interaction with customers
- Good communication with pleasing personality
- strong flair for sales of mobile
- Excellent interpersonal skills – patience, perseverance
- Good demonstration skills and presenting products
- Aiming to achieve monthly targets
- Numerical skills
Training Manager - Chennai
- Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
- Plan a wide variety of training methods
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Flair knowledge on electronic gadgets and familiar with modern training methods
- Keep updating on new products and features
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness periodically
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability
- Good interpersonal skills – patience
Marketing Manager - Chennai
- The candidate would mainly be executing all marketing initiatives started by the Marketing manager.
- He/She would be interacting with Stores, Vendors, support function for executing an event/marketing activity.
- The person would be a single point of contact for executing all marketing events.
- The candidate should have a flair for social media and digital marketing.
- As an additional responsibility, the person would also be uploading student documents on the apple portal.
Finance Manager - Chennai
- To prepare financials with clean audit report on quarterly basis
- Payment of all statutory liabilities
- Vendor account reconciliation and confirmation
- Monthly MIS report
- Accounting and collection of Back-end income
- Filing all returns within due date
- Salary disbursement
- Issuance of TDS certificate for employees and vendors
Accounts executive - Chennai
- Bank Reconciliation statement
- Vendor reconciliation
- Taking care expense and vendor payout within due date
- Statutory compliance – PF, ESI & TDS
- Quarterly TDS filing
- Employee travel expenses
- Petty cash for HO
- Coordinate with auditors
Institutional Sales Manager - Chennai
- Prepare a report on daily basis on the market visits
- Share calendar on future visits
- Create new clients with large institutions and other channels
- Establish and implement strategic marketing and sales program
- Expert in technology and new media sector
- Represent company at college events, malls, residential societies
- Responsible for managing relationship with institutional clients
- Responsible to collect cheques and other mode of payments within due date.